Mike's shiny red pants:
Black and white Holga funky statue:
Pencil sketch self-portrait:
Lomo'd fall foliage:
It's been a long time since I've done a love list, and sicne I just got back from an awesome weekend vacation, I thought it' might be good to revive it. Stuff I loved about my weekend in Chicago:
- The awesome clothes I bought at Vive la Femme, particularly the ruffly black blouse I wore on Halloween.
- Hanging out with some totally awesome people!
- Drinking Acai margaritas.
- Seeing the beautiful fall foliage.
- The fantastic weather.
- Walking the length of the crazy, wonderful Halloween parade.
- Just getting out of California was nice!
- Decorative cabbages in planter boxes.
- My room at the Club Quarters on Wacker.
The wig I wore for Halloween. It has inspired me to dye my hair brown, now!
The pictures from my recent vacation to Chicago are here: Rehab 2008. Recap to be posted soon! Cheers!
Well, that's it: the end of the Chicago Weekend of Madness. It was exhausting and exhilerating at the same time! I didn't get much sightseeing in, but spent a lot of quality time with an awesome group of people, which, really was the point of the trip after all! Chicago is a pretty cool city - very walkable as proven by the fact that I walked all over the place today!
Now I'm sitting in the hotel restaurant having dinner and plotting some last-minute running around tomorrow. Well, maybe. Maybe I'll just sleep in and laze around in the room!