1. I spent last weekend putting together two new pieces of furniture for my den: a computer desk and lateral file cabinet. I questioned my own sanity quite often during those two days, but in the end, both pieces look fabulous, work properly (yay!), and most importantly match another larger piece of furniture already in the room. Now, my den looks like it belongs to a grown-up, rather than a poor college student who got all her mis-matched stuff from family throw-aways or at Goodwill!
2. This weekend, I plan on relaxing (after mowing the lawn, that is)!
3. Tonight is the Art and Wine Tour in downtown Atascadero, and I am SO looking forward to it! I missed the one in December because it was just too cold, and last month it rained during the Sweetheart Stroll, so we didn't go to that. From the sound of it, there will be some great wineries pouring as well as some fantastic art displays!
4. Has anyone watched Resurrection, yet? I've been watching The Returned and wondered if Resurrection was just the American rip-off of the French show. If so, I don't know if I'll bother, because The Returned is just SO good!
5. The shoes I wore to work today (and posted about on Instagram) managed to stay on almost all day. I only took them off when I worked the counter, because I just couldn't stand for that long in them! Still, I'm pretty excited because I haven't worn heels for a long time, and I'd like to do it more often.