1. So, yesterday I had an appointment in SLO, and thought I'd take advantage of the fact that I had to drive in to work, and go to the Farmer's Market. Unfortunately it rained. Not much. Only sprinkled, really. But they cancelled Farmer's Market anyway, so I ended up having a late lunch (chicken Caesar salad at Novo - so good!), browsing through a couple of my favourite stores (Hands Gallery and Hep Katz), then going home. It wasn't a total loss, thought, as I found and purchased an adorable Christmas tea towel for the kitchen! Pictures soon!
2. Also since it kinda rained yesterday, I tried out my new rain boots. Sadly two of the eyelets on the left boot broke when I went to lace them up. It's annoying, but I think I can push them back into place, and it doesn't really affect how they function. They will not be getting a four-star review on the website, however! Also sadly, it pretty much quit raining after my doctor appointment so by the time I got back downtown to have lunch, I kinda looked ridiculous stomping around in slightly too-big rain boots on quickly drying pavement.
3. Now, of course this morning, just as I was leaving for the bus stop, it POURED rain. It rained and rained and rained. But, I already had my new black leather Converse high tops on, and didn't have time to change into the rain boots I really should have worn! Such is my luck!
4. Last weekend I went to K-Mart to look for some sheet straps so I can use some of my flannel sheets on my new adjustable bed without the bottom sheet popping off when I sit up, and ended up buying those plus four new sweaters! I did not need four new sweaters, but they were cute, and they were 40% off, and they fit, so ... voila! Four new sweaters! Now the only problem was that I need to remove four sweaters I currently own to make space for them. At first I wasn't sure I could do it, as I just went through all my sweaters last summer, and got rid of a bunch, keeping only the ones I really really liked, before buying a few new ones. But, as luck would have it, I found four sweaters I had not yet worn this season, crammed in the bottom of a drawer, and frankly, I'd forgotten all about them! So four old, forgotten sweaters are going to Goodwill, and four new sweaters will be worn and enjoyed by me!
5. Speaking of forgetting things, yesterday I realized I'd forgotten all about December Reflections! Now, I'm woefully behind but I hope to have some time this weekend to catch up!
I hope you're all having a great week! Any super fun plans for the weekend? Or just chillin' (like I hope to do!)? Whatever your plans, enjoy! Cheers!