Hey, hi, and happy Friday! So, I'm planning to participate in Horrordailies this year (it's like Holidailies, but for the Halloween-themed month of October), and thought I'd start a day early with a Friday Five! I've kind of missed blogging, and I hope to reignite my passion for it by attempting to write a blog post every day next month. We'll see how long that lasts! Anyway, for my Friday Five this week, here are five things I hope to achieve this weekend:
1. Do some stamping! I recently purchased some new Christmas stamp sets that I can't wait to use, and I really need to get started on my Halloween/Autumn/Thanksgiving cards as well!
2. Mow the lawn. Yes, I know tomorrow is October 1st, but we've had a massive hot streak this past week or so, and the lawn is shaggy as a result. I hate the look of a shaggy lawn, and I'm sure I'll find a half hour somewhere this weekend to tame it!
3. Relax! Now that the airbag in the Honda Fit (now known as Jack) is fixed, we can finally stop stressing, and start enjoying our weekends!
4. Get ready for Horrordailies. I need to come up with some topic ideas for this blog-every-day-for-a-month challenge (probably should've been working on this a week or two ago!) I'm sure most people will be doing Horror or Halloween related posts, but I don't think I really want to do that. Maybe when we get closer to Halloween I'll get more inspired. Any ideas? Anything you'd like me to write about/photograph/stamp? Let me know down below, and I'll try to get to it!
5. Go for a walk. I haven't been walking as much as I should on the weekends, so this weekend, I plan to either go for a walk around Atascadero Lake, or just around my neighbourhood. Something to get me up and off the couch!
Well, that's it, and it's plenty to keep my busy this weekend! So, what are your plans for the weekend? Whatever it is, I hope it's fun and filled with laughter and love! Cheers!