#tgif #ootd Jeans, tee, & denim shirt from @torridfashion. pinkie ring from @ettika, and necklace by @kendrascott both were in my very first @rocksbox! Got a LOT of compliments on those accessories! Cheers!
via Instagram http://ift.tt/2aGRdyB
via Instagram http://ift.tt/2aGRdyB
via Instagram http://ift.tt/2aEwefn
via Instagram http://ift.tt/29YRe4k
via Instagram http://ift.tt/29PMPvL
via Instagram http://ift.tt/29Dj0mr
via Instagram http://ift.tt/29hsfFy
via Instagram http://ift.tt/29fJJ90
I was bad in June and did a LOT of online shopping, so I actually have a LOT more Faves than Not So Muches this month, so let's get started:
1. First and foremost: my new car! I got a 2016 Kia Soul and named her Roxanne, or Roxy for short. She's delightful, pretty, and a joy to drive. Plus Bob and Dave at San Luis Bay Motors Kia were fantastic to work with!
2. And to go with my new car, I got a new license plate frame from my alma mater: Central Washington University!
3. Tarte x Grav3yardgirl Swamp Queen palette and lippies. I ended up getting both the lippies as well as the palette even though I rarely wear anything on my lips other than Blistix. I really like the neutral Texas Toast colour, and the Swamp Family (bright red) is gorgeous, although I have no idea where I'd ever wear it!
4. I also purchased a clip-on ring light from Flawless Lighting for my iPhone and I think it really does make my pictures look better!
5. Periodically I get coupons for free items from Shutterfly.com (usually through Vons), and this time it was for a set of 4 coasters. I chose to go with an ocean/water theme for them, and they turned out gorgeous!
6. And this last item is one of my all-time favourite nail polishes: OPI's classic Day at the Peach nail polish. It's discontinued, so it's hard to find, but I got a bottle, and fully intend to use it to the very last drop!
And, now for a couple things I did NOT like in June:
Another broken tooth. Gah! That's the third tooth I've broken in about as many years. It's another one that had a large filling in it, so that's probably why it was weak. It also has had a small chip for the past three or five years or so, so I figured it was just a matter of time before it broke off. Luckily it doesn't hurt, although there are some sharp edges, so I have to be careful not to rip my tongue up too much, but for now, I'm not in a hurry to call the dentist.
The weather: Lord, but it's been hot! We've had the use the air conditioner a LOT during the month of June, and I'm not looking forward to getting THAT bill! Gah!
And, there you have it! Hope you all had a great June, and have a fantastic July! Cheers!
It's been a while since I've done a Friday Five (I think), and since this TGIF lands on the first of the month, I thought I'd combine it with my *Monthly Resolutions and come up with 5 things to accomplish during the month of July.
1. The first thing I'd like to accomplish is to do some stamping. I bought some new Marvy Markers recently, and not only do I need to try those out, but I'd like to get started on my holiday greeting cards and just do some general scenic stamping as well.
2. I would like to try to make a couple more YouTube videos. Making videos is a lot more work than I thought it would be, but it's also still kinda fun, and I have a few ideas for videos that hopefully people will enjoy.
3. I really need to organize my makeup drawer! I went on a bit of a spending spree with makeup palettes, blushes, highlighters, foundations, mascaras, and brushes lately, and I now have a TON of stuff, most of which I will rarely if ever actually use! I need to get it down to a reasonable amount, like, just the 8 to 10 things I actually USE every day, plus one or two palettes just for fun, and a tinted BB cream or two for weekends!
4. Speaking of organizing, I also need to go through my jewelry. I have TONS of earrings, but only wear the same four or five at a time, dozens of rings and necklaces which I really never wear at all, and when was the last time I wore a bracelet? Oh, never? Yeah. Gonna work on that.
5. And, finally, I would like to get to the coast at least once during July. I know it's going to be difficult since it's summer and everyone and their DOG will be out there, but I can't remember the last time I went to Cambria or Pismo Beach, and I'm starting to get antsy!
Okay, so there we have it. Five things to get done this month. How many will I accomplish? Stay tuned to find out! Cheers!
*The Monthly Resolutions idea came from Kim at thekimchallenge.com.