Friday Five January 29
January 29, 2016
Good LORD what a busy week! I seriously think those five planets lining up in the sky are wreaking havoc with everyone and everything around here! That full moon earlier this week didn't help, either! Anyway, here's five random things about my week:
1. Speaking of the planets aligning, I actually got to see it Monday morning and again this morning as I was waiting for the bus! The sky was perfectly clear, and the sun was just coming up, and I was able to see all five planets! Sadly, I didn't get a picture (and only had my phone, so it wouldn't have come out good even if I'd tried), but I guess they're supposed to be lined up for another month, so I'll hopefully have more opportunities! Did you get to see it? Or get a picture? I'd love to know and see your shot!
2. So, I signed up for Thingadailies next month. It's run by the same folks who bring you Holidailies every December, but this time instead of just posting on your blog every day, you make something every day. Then post it on your blog. I'm not sure how well I'll do at this one since I work away from home full time, but I'm going to give it a shot!
3. I'm also considering doing A Month of Letters next month as well. As with Thingadailies, I don't know how many hand-written letters I'll actually manage to mail out (the goal is one a day), but even if it's just four or five for all of February, it should be pretty fun to try!
4. Seriously, how is it the end of January already?!? I'm nowhere near writing up a Favourites post for January, and just realized I don't think I ever posted my New Year's Resolutions! Ha! I guess that means I don't have to do anything this year!
5. So I finally went to get my vision checked and ordered a new pair of glasses. I'm pretty excited! While I love my specks by La Font, I found an awesome new pair from Face a Face! Can't wait to show y'all!
I hope everyone had a terrific week, and are ready for an awesome weekend! Cheers!