Hello, all, and Happy Friday!! This week has been better than most, probably because we had Monday off for Memorial Day - YAY! Not forgetting or taking away from what that day off is really all about, but it was very much needed, and very much appreciated! Also, I cannot believe this is the last Friday of May! In two day's it'll be JUNE! JUNE, people!!
Lord! I just don't even know anymore! Anyway, here's my five for this final Friday of May:
1. So earlier this week I discovered this thing called Armchair BEA, which is where a group of book bloggers who can't make the trip to the Book Expo America in New York, get together on line instead! So far it's been fun! Unfortunately I couldn't do yesterday's prompt (spine poetry!! such a cool idea!!) because all my books are currently packed in bins in the garage as we prepare to get new carpeting. Eventually. Someday. However, this weekend, I might just have to dig through a bin or two, as I have a spine poem in my head, and if I still have those books, imma gonna do it.
2. Speaking of books, a few months ago I took dozens of books down to Buckets of Books in Atascadero to sell. I didn't bother staying as she sorted through 10 bags of books, but now I'm curious how much money I have to spend there. I'll have to check that out this weekend!
3. Also this weekend ... honestly I'm trying to decide what to do. We're at a pretty good place tidying- and organizing-wise (of course, there's always more to do - my bathroom, dear God, looks like those ones on Hoarders, except that it's clean, and my toilet, sink, and tub all work), and even though we just took a day off and went to the Paso Art Festival last Saturday, I still kinda want to do a day trip somewhere like Cambria, or Pismo Beach, or something. Just to get out of the house. Out of town. Away.
4. But, then again, I'll probably just stay home and continue organizing. I really need to go through my rubber stamps again. I have a small box of stamps I plan to sell online, but that was a really quick pass-through, and there are more I know I could get rid of if I really look at them and truly ask myself if they spark joy. (Mostly I'd like to get rid of more stamps, let's be honest, there are more stamps I want to buy!)
5. And, finally, I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! Cheers!