It's with great, and ginormous apologies that I admit I had another bad blogging week! I didn't even get my Teaser Tuesday done, and I've now got TWO great Anne Perry novels to tease. I'll get right on that. Yeah.
Anyway, here's five random thingies for this week. Enjoy!
1. Today is October 24th. Just one week from Halloween, and the time change. It's autumn. The leaves are changing, the air is crisp in the morning (but it's still hot in the afternoon, go figure!), and guess what I get to do this weekend? Mow my lawn. Yeah. My lawn is still growing enough to where I have to mow it every other week or so. Gah! Wouldn't be so bad, but it's too dark to do it at night after work, so I have to spend precious weekend time to do it. Boo.
2. Last weekend I took photos of my super awesome, newly purchased shoes for a shoe unboxing post, and just haven't got around to posting it yet, but I promise, I SWEAR, I will get around to it. Very soon. Because seriously, I bought some super cute shoes!
3. Recently I was contacted by style website Rue La La to do a What's in My Bag post, which I know I just did not that long ago, but it's fall now, and I'll be switching out my bag(s), so I think I will write up a really great, interesting, and fun post about what I have in my purse(s)/handbag(s)/tote(s). Coming soon!
4. Next month I'll be redoing my bedroom over the Thanksgiving weekend, and I now have my wall colours down to eight. Not bad considering I had something in the neighbourhood of 12 to start with! I've been taking stuff down, patching holes, and trying to decide what will be coming back, and what will not. It's hard, but I have found some pretty cool stuff recently, so I think it might be time to switch out!
5. And, finally, the tap dancing class I'm taking on Wednesdays is going really well, even though I'm not at all good at it. It's still a lot fun, as well as a great work out! The instructor is really nice and talented, no one is snotty or judgmental, and there are all levels of ability, so I don't feel too bad about sucking at it!
Have a great weekend! Cheers!