Good Lord, I can't believe it's the end of September already, and next Wednesday will be October 1st!! I feel like I lost a week in September somewhere ... I'm not sure where it went! Anyway, there's still five days left in September (counting today!), so here's five things I hope to accomplish before next Wednesday:
1. Clean out my closet. I'm halfway there already, having spent a few minutes a night staring in my closet, grabbing stuff I haven't worn or am bored of, and setting them up in the den. The plan is to sort them out, and decide what stuff to sell and what to give to Goodwill.
2. Design a Christmas card. Yeah, I know I wanted to be further along in this process, but, alas, I am not. Still, if I could get the basic design sorted out, then I can start gathering supplies and get set up for a marathon stamping session next month!
3. Prep for Chantell's Photo a Day October Challenge. I haven't done one of her challenges for some time, but October's list looks kinda fun - she's used a letter of the alphabet for the first 26 days of the month, and numbers 1 through 5 for the remaining days. I already have some ideas for a few of the letters, and look forward to brainstorming the rest!
4. Cook something healthy and yummy this weekend! I've been so busy with projects, yardwork, and a conference that I haven't done much cooking. I don't think it's quite cool enough to use the oven yet, but maybe a crock pot meal, or something fabulous out of one of my Clean Eating Magazines would be a welcome change from TV dinners or deli sandwiches.
5. Remember my Chiropractor appointment! I don't know why, but I've forgotten the last two chiropractor appointments I've had. Completely blew them off! So embarrassing!! I believe my vacation in July threw me off my regular schedule, and if I don't think about it, I forget it. Well, I'm scheduled for Tuesday the 30th, and hopefully I'll get it right this time!
That's all for now! Have a great weekend! Cheers!