41. Growing up, who was the easier mark: Mom or Dad? Probably my dad.
42. What is the stupidest pet that you ever saw? Lizards and snakes are pretty odd pets, but I don't know that I would go so far as to call them "stupid".
43. Tell us about a band whose every CD is a “must have”. I love Reliant K and have all their albums! They have great, quirky lyrics and a deep faith in Jesus which makes their music fun and inspriational!
44. Where you surprised when Jim Parsons came out? Not really, no.
45. Have you ever shoplifted? Once when I was, like, 7 or 8 I took a tube of Chapstick from the grocery store, but I felt so guilty by the time I got home, I ended up going back and putting it back. I've never been tempted to do it since!
46. We currently have a person who plays both this meme and Saturday 9 who signs in to Mr. Linky every week. Yet, if you click on that link, you are told that only “members” can read the blog. Why do you think that person even bothers to sign in or for that matter, do the meme? (Don't misunderstand, we have no rules and we aren't angry. But it is damn peculiar, no?) Maybe they don't realize they have that kind of blog security in place? Heck, I don't know, and that IS damn peculiar!
47. Have you ever driven a Ferrari? No, never had the opportunity.
48. What do you call those little plastic things on the ends of shoelaces? Annoying.
49. Have you ever walked more than a mile? Yes, I used to walk several miles a day when I was in high school and college. I was also very, VERY thin!
50. Do you believe in magic? Yeah, I do.
51. Have you ever been arrested? No, praise the Lord!
52. Have you ever skinny dipped? Yes, and it was actually really, really fun!
53. Explain what you think about hippies. I think they're like Earth - mostly harmless.
54. New York or California? California! I'm a West Coast girl!
55. Have you ever been dumped? Yes.
56. What are you wearing right now? Denim capris and a white T-shirt with embroidered flowers.
57. John Edwards had a mistrial. How do you think he conducted himself after the verdict? I didn't watch his post-trial press conference, so I really can't give an opinion.
58. Did you watch the series finale of House? No, I gave up on that show a few seasons ago.
59. You may need to go back a long way if you are old like Harriet. Who was the last person who asked you out? (Or that asked you out. Same dumb question either way.) I'm sure it was Kenny, my ex-boyfriend, who is a lovely man, and yes, that was a very long time ago!
60. Do you have any collections? Yes, I have a souvenier spoon collection, some Beanie Babies, autographed novels, and a coin collection I inherited from my dad.