I haven't been doing my monthly resolutions (originally started by Kim) lately - quite frankly, I've been forgetting to do them.
1. Work out four days per week - no skipping! This should be relatively easy, really since I picked up a third day with my trainer already, so I'll just be responsible for getting myself to Kennedy one (possibly two) day(s)! (The fifth day is reserved for manicures/pedicures/haircuts/shopping/etc., and weekends are already booked with family stuff, home-ownership responsibilities, football watching and naps!)
2. Read eight books. I'll post a list soon.
3. Take 10 new photographs. I think out of the five, this will be the one I fail miserably at.
4. Try three new recipes. I got the new issue of Clean Eating magazine last week and have only tried one recipe from Make it Fast, Cook it Slow, so I just need to sit down and write down what ingredients I need to buy and get started!
5. Resist the temptation to gorge on delicious holiday treats. "Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!" I need to repeat that mantra in my head when I see all the wonderful, yummy cookies, fudge, candie, cakes, etc., that will be appearing in the office every day from now until the first of the year.