Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just copy (not forward) this entire email and paste into a new e-mail that you can send. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you......Tis the Season to be NICE!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Gift bags. I can’t wrap a present to save my life!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. Real trees are nice and all, but trying to keep them alive and cleaning up all the dropped needles is too much of a pain.
3. When do you put up the tree? First weekend in December.
5. Do you like eggnog? Love it! Don’t forget a dash of ground nutmeg on top!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? The Sunshine Family and their camper.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My grandmother – she always says she doesn’t want anything, but boy does she get upset if that’s what she gets!
8. Easiest person to buy for? My mom because she doesn’t want anything and she means it!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. I just can’t do the e-mail Christmas card yet. It seems too impersonal!
11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A very oversized bright blue sweatshirt with a cutsie teddy bear appliqué.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It’s a Wonderful Life. Best movie EVER MADE!! My mom and I watch it every year on Christmas Eve.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Um, right about now.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No, if I receive something I don’t like or can’t use, I give it to Goodwill.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Gingerbread cookies (with eggnog)!
16. Lights on the tree? Oh yes, absolutely! What’s a Christmas tree without any lights?!?
17. Favorite Christmas song? Joy to the World ( I really like the version by Jump 5).
18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay at home (well, travel up the road to either my grandparents or uncle’s place, but stay in town!).
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Prancer, Donner, Vixen, Blitzen, Dancer, Comet, Cupid and Rudolph!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A multi-coloured star.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? I always got to open one present on Christmas Eve and saved the rest for the next morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? All the stress and worry turns usually nice, normal people into assholes.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? All the handmade ornaments my mom has made over the years, and the Betsey Clarke ornaments from my Aunt Alice.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham (but I’m pretty sure we’re getting turkey this year).
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A new suitcase.