1. What are you thankful for this year? This year I'm thankful for my job - thankful that I HAVE a job, that is! - my awesome friends and my wonderful family! I'm thankful that I'm healthy, my broken eyeballs are getting better, I'm getting fit and I quit smoking.
2. What does Thanksgiving mean to you? Watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in the morning then spending the day with my family eating turkey dinner and watching football.
3. What is your favorite part of the holiday? / your least favorite? Favourite: Food, family and football! Least favourite: having to get dressed and leave the house!
4. Mashed potatoes or sweet potatoes? I love both, but this year I made scalloped potatoes.
5. Do you own eating pants? Describe. I have stretchy yoga pants, yes, but I wore jeans today. I think that helped me not overeat!
6. What is your favorite thing to do with the Thanksgiving leftovers? I love the turkey sandwiches and my grandmother's turkey and barley soup! Yum!
7. Who are you most looking forward to seeing? Least? Well, since it's just me, my mom and my grandparents, I'm looking forward to seeing them, and there's no one I'm not looking forward to seeing.
8. Do you go shopping the day after Thanksgiving? Not anymore, but my mom and I used to be real "power shoppers"! Now we enjoy sleeping in and avoiding crowds!
Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with people you love!