Things I loved this week:
- The Host. I finished the book last night - it's awesome! I'm still not sure if the ending thrilled me or annoyed me, but on the whole, it's a great book! (Also, I suddenly realized I've been spelling Stephenie Meyers' name wrong this whole time! Yikes! Sorry about that!)
- Buying fresh produce at the Farmer's Market on Wednesday. Since my trainer cancelled our appointment, I didn't need to hurry to the gym, and a few stands were still open when the bus pulled up, so I was able to score some carrots, plumbs, peaches, beets and artichokes. Yum!
- My new Isabella Fiore purse! Yeah, it's a bit small which is kinda-sorta bugging me, but it's so pretty I totally forgive it!
- Having Monday off! I suppose that should've been at the top of the list, but whatever. It was really nice to sleep in on a Monday morning then spend the rest of the day laying around in comfy clothes and watching soap operas, Judge Judy, and Ellen! I could use a few more days like that!
- Paletas. One of my coworkers brought in a bunch of these delicious cold treats for us yesterday. I had the Strawberry one, and it was so refreshing! Just look at that! You can totally see big chunks of strawberries in there:
- Fitting into my "skinny jeans". They're still a size 18 which is what I'm generally wearing now (although some of my pants are getting a little baggy and require a belt), but they apparently run small because today was the first day I was actually able to get them on. They're still too uncomfortable to sit in all day so I'm not wearing them now, but I'm still excited about it because a) I got them up over my thighs and hips, and b) I was able to zip them up! Yay!
- Finishing my 26 Things list. I will be posting the pictures on the 26 Things flickr group on Sunday, and thought I might post one picture a day (or so) in June.
- Getting a pedicure. OMG, that felt so good! I was originally going to see the new Narnia movie with a couple friends tonight, but those plans fell through, so I had a pedi instead. Since I didn't have any of my stuff with me, I had to choose a colour from their selection. I can't remember the name of the O.P.I. polish colour but I think it might be Chicago Champagne Toast.
Have a terrific weekend, everyone!