I decided to steal this "7 Random Things" meme from ljcfyi because, as I said in her comments, I'm a bit tired of writing about my broken eyeballs. So, without further ado, here are seven unusual things you may or may not know about me:
- I have random food allergies. One day I can eat walnuts with no problem, but a week or two later they'll make my throat close up and itch. Ditto with bananas, carrots and eggs. I have no idea why this is.
- I spent three years of my childhood attempting to consume a giant lollypop. Seriously, it was bigger than my head! I kept it at my grandparent's house wrapped in saran wrap, and every summer for three years I worked on eating that dang thing. I think I finally gave up on it.
- When I was a kid I used to eat butter. Just butter. Not on anything like bread, I'd just stick my finger in the softened stick of buttery goodness and eat it. That's kinda gross now, isn't it?
- One more from the "Okay I Guess I Was a Weird Child" files: I used to hunt Bigfoot in the mountains when we lived in Cle Elum, WA. I was despirate to find Bigfoot and be his friend. I thought Bigfoot was cool.
- I am petrified of spiders. It doesn't matter how big or small they are, if I see one I will jump and scream.
- I'm neat, tidy and organized at work, but a total slob at home.
- When I get fixated on a song, I will play it over and over and over again. Sometimes for days or weeks at a time, until I finally get tired of it and move on.