I haven't done this in a very long time, but I'm trying to have more gratitude and positive feelings in my life as I recover from whateverthehell it is that's wrong with my broken eyeballs, so here's a list of positives for today:
- First and foremost, I can see better everyday! In fact, I drove myself to the bus stop this morning and home this evening. Some of the lights at night are still a bit too bright, but I can see the road really well, so I'm back to having some independance!
- This Thursday is Thanksgiving in the USA, and even though I've been sick, I have plenty to be thankful for: my loving family, my great friends, my awesome job, and the ability to take some amazing trips a few times a year!
- The Green Bay Packers! 9 - 1. 'Nuff said.
- I am planning on being back in the gym (sorry, Kevin, the Club) next Monday. I know I won't be up to the level of fitness I was a little over two weeks ago, but the good news is, muscles have memory, so it won't be long before I'm back on track!
- I have an awesome Christmas Card design this year! I will probably come up with a "holiday" card design for my secular friends, but the Christ-based card is, if I may say so, one of my best yet!!