November 23, 2006
Today's Thursday 13 has a Thanksgiving theme. Original, I know. Anyway, here are 13 things I'm thankful for today. Enjoy!
- First and foremost, I'm thankful to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for dying for my sins (and your, too, by the way) on the cross.
- Thank you, Father, for sending your Son to save me.
- Obviously I'm thankful for my family. Or maybe that's not obvious. Maybe some people don't like their families. Well, I do, and I'm grateful everyday that I still have my mom and my grandparents in my life as well as all my aunts, uncles and cousins.
- I'm thankful that even though my father died when I was only fifteen, I still got to have him as my daddy for fifteen years, and he was the best daddy in the whole world.
- I'm thankful for all my wonderful friends both on- and off-line.
- I'm thankful for my super cool job at the Superior Court.
- I'm thankful for all the great people I get to work with everyday. They make work even more fun than in already is.
- I'm thankful I have the opportunity to commute via public transportation to and from work every day. It's saved me tons of money on gas and parking expenses, plus it's saved my sanity!
- I'm thankful that I'm still in reasonably good health despite all the bad things I've done to myself ...
- ... and I'm thankful I have the ability to undo all the bad I've done, get myself back in shape and lead a healthier lifestyle.
- I'm thankful I live in the United States of America, and I'm thankful to and pray for the men and women who currently serve and who have previously served in the armed forces to keep this country safe and free.
- I'm thankful for the fantastic weather we've been having lately - sunshine and mild temperatures! - it's been lovely! (However, we really could use some rain now, please!)
- And, finally ... thank you all for reading! I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!