Thursday Thirteen: The Grumpy Version
November 16, 2006
13 Things that have annoyed me recently:
- People sitting near the front of the bus who attempt to engage the driver in conversation while he's driving!
- People on the bus who hog the armrests.
- Not having time to play with my new Treo because I'm getting home too late after work and the commute and going to the gym.
- Running out of space (again) on my hard drive.
- Missing pretty much this whole season of Supernatural.
- And America's Next Top Model.
- Sleeping poorly despite doing to bed at a decent hour and eating properly and exercising and all that good-for-you-stuff that's supposed to make you sleep better.
- Doing poorly at NaNoWriMo this time. Seriously, the story is going nowhere fast.
- The cancellation of Justice.
- All the time it takes to sell stuff on eBay. It's becoming less and less worth it every day.
- The chicken breast in my chicken sandwich slid off the ciabatta bun into the ketchup that was for my fries.
- Packages getting lost in the mail.
- I've missed two days of blogging for NaBloPoMo.
Okay, that's enough grumpiness. I'll start feeling better now!