Things That Made Me Smile Today
* Waking up and realizing that it's finally Friday!
* Sunshine and blue sky; cool, but not too cold.
* Seeing a Christmas wreath with a red bow on the front grill of a pickup truck.
* Listening to Il Divo's Christmas album.
* Finishing Encyclopedia of An Ordinary Life - although that makes me a little sad, too. It's sad to come to the end of a really good book.
* Free to Be ... You and Me. Another online journaller mentioned this children's album earlier this week, and I remembered having the record as a child myself. I found the CD on Amazon.com, and ordered it immediately. It arrived today. Let the regression begin!