1. What's for breakfast? Carnation Instant Breakfast (Classic Milk Chocolate) mixed with fat-free, lactose-free milk, and a big ole mug of coffee.
2. Do you read a newspaper daily? Yes, The Tribune. I read most of it on my lunch break at work and finish it up at home.
3. What do you do when you can't sleep? Toss and turn and worry about stuff.
4. Say a word that sums up your mood today. Mixed.
5. Do you remember your dreams? Sometimes. I wish I remembered them more often, because when they're happening I'm always thinking, "Dang! This would be a great novel!"
6. Name something from your dream last night? Umm, I don't remember if I had any dreams last night, but the last dream I had that I remember involved my friend Jewel's cat Thelly leaping from her balcony onto the grass, then promptly freaking out because she's never felt grass before.
7. Name a food that describes you. A pear. Not only because that's my shape, but because like a pear, I can be crisp but sweet at the same time.
8. Today you are wearing? Black - black dress pants, black silk tank top and black/white/grey/pink striped blouse. Oh, and black shoes.
9. What's in your pockets? Nothing; these pants don't have pockets.
10. Did you sing in the shower today? What did you sing? I did not sing in the shower today, but I did sing in the car on the way home last night - Who I Am Hates Who I've Been by Reliant K.
11. What's the last song you heard? King by Audio Adrenaline.
12. Looking forward to the holidays? Yes, but I would more so if the shops and advertisers weren't already decorating and advertising for and playing Christmas music!
13. Where do you want to be this instant? In bed, asleep.
14. What's for lunch? Spice Hunter Potato & Leek Soup, mixed fruit cocktail and water.
15. What's something you would like to do soon? Sleep!
16. Reading anything now? What is it? Vivian Lives! by Sherrie Krantz.
17. What's for dinner? Ummm. I dunno. I'll probably just heat up a frozen dinner.
18. A Favorite part of the day is? Evening, when I can kick back, relax and reflect on the day that's been.
19. Are you happy? Not completely, no, but getting a little closer every day.
20. Will your friends do this meme? Of the ones who haven't already? Oh, probably.