I keep forgetting to do this. Sorry. I remembered today, and have plenty of positive things to list about my weekend in Santa Barbara with my friend Jewel:
1. We had absolutely gorgeous weather in SB. Sunshine and blue skies all the way!
2. The Chumash Casino is really nice, and has some fun penny and nickel slots. It's better than bowling!
3. The SB Museum of Art is small, but awesome, and contains lots of beautiful paintings, art, and sculptures.
4. Jewel and I played tons of Rummy. I still suck at that game, but it's fun anyway!
5. Batman Begins? OMG. Can we just forget the three previous Batman movies ever happened, and start from right now? Pretty please? Seriously, it's a fantastic movie! You said it, Butch, they totally got it right!
6. I got to do some shopping at Lane Bryant, and while they're still in between seasons and didn't have a terribly good selection, I did manage to find a few cute tops I'll be able to wear at my new job!
8. With the notable exception of the Casino's buffet (seriously? avoid at all costs. just go to the fancy restaurant. trust me.), I consumed some yummy meals and beverages.
9. It was just totally awesome to see my friend Jewel again. It's been way too long.
10. The drive up and back was easy and uneventful!