I started my new paralegal class this evening. Corporate Law. I think it's going to be pretty interesting. Also I discuss my recent trip to Folsom here. Cheers!
Finally we have a Welcome sign outside our house again! It's the same wooden sign, but the original paint and decoration I'd applied seven years ago had faded, and mom decided to redo it. Rather than using a hand-stamped sunflower image, as I had done, she used a decopage image, which I think looks a lot better! She also sprayed it with several coats of poly, so hopefully it will hold up better than mine did!
Another gardening update is here. Cheers!
1. I had a great trip to Folsom, CA for the 2005 CAPA Convention this past weekend.
2. I enjoyed socializing with my former co-workers and other members of our local Paralegal Association, CCPA.
3. I got a great idea for a new fanfic during the Mold Litigation seminar! ;-)
4. It was nice to get out of town for a few days, and have a change of scenery!
5. But, best of all, it's nice to be back home, and it was wonderful to be able to sleep in my own bed last night!
Bonjour! I'm back from the CAPA Conference. It was a really fun and interesting event, but, man it was a long drive both up to Folsom and back! It was nice to see some of my former co-workers, and have a chance to chat with other legal people. I'm sure I'll have more to write about, but right now, I'm beat! Later!
I'm off for a weekend of education and socializing at this year's CAPA Convention in Folsom, CA! It'll be nice just to get out of town for a little while, too! See you Sunday! Cheers!
Actually, Fisher's Landing is in Washington State, near Vancouver. How do I know this? And, why do I freakin' care?
(WARNING: the following contains a great deal of profanity and promises of violence. Read at your own risk.)
That was a big one! I doubt we'll feel it down here, but still. Biggie!