I ran over to SLO today to drop off some resumes and take pictures of fish. Yeah, I said fish. Read all about it here!
The backyard is totally out of control. Now that I'm unemployed, I have the opportunity to do some much needed cutting, trimming and cleaning. Read all about it here. Cheers!
Still it was a nice morning for a walk, so I headed up to my dentist and paid my bill, then went further up the way to return some DVDs (Birth, The Village and Kill Bill Vol. 2) and mail my COBRA enrollment form (only because the website wasn't working). It was about three miles round trip. Not bad for a Monday morning!
I've been forgetting to do Participation Positives lately. I guess I haven't had much to be positive about since losing my job. *sigh* Still, there must be something to be positive about, so after searching my brain, I've managed to come up with the following list:
1. I now have lots of time to get all that yardwork done I've been wanting to do.
2. I can spend more time on diet and exercise, and hopefully drop a few pounds.
3. I can finish my Danny Phantom fanfic stories. I've had about four or five stories bubbling about in my head that I just haven't had time to work on.
4. I can spend some quality time on my real stories and novels, and maybe come up with something publishable.
5. I can get more stuff put on Ebay.
So, I guess it's not all doom and gloom - there are things to be positive about and to look forward to.
Okay, that was the most exciting F1 race I've seen in a very long time! It's been a while since two drivers have fought for first place, and it was really exciting to watch. I was almost cheering for Michael Schumacher. Almost. But, I really like Fernando Alonso, and I'm thrilled to have seen him hold off Shuey to win the <a href="http://www.formula1.com/race/news/2906/735.html">San Marino Grand Prix</a>.
Well done, guys. Very well done!