This week's Participation Positives are:
1. This promises to be a busy week at work, so Friday should be here before I know it! Yay, weekend!
2. There's a Firm party at Edna Valley Winery tomorrow evening which should be a blast (as usual)!
3. There's a total lunar eclipse Wednesday night - cool!
4. I got out of the final payment of my loan (I got the "loan" at the First National Bank of Mom with only 3% interest!), so I'm financially stable again!
5. And, just so I can start screwing that last one up again, I'm looking forward to picking up the new Simple Plan CD tomorrow!