Found at Dreama's.
(Click on the "Permalink" to expand the entry)
1. Your name spelled backwards.
2. Where were your parents born?
Mom: Leavenworth, WA
Dad: Pierre, SD
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Some fun fonts from Font Garden.
4. What’s your favorite restaurant?
It used to be Big Sky, but now it's Novo.
5. Last time you swam in a pool?
June of last year during the CAPA Conference.
6. Have you ever been in a school play?
Yes, in Jr. High.
7. How many kids do you want?
At least 2, maybe 3.
8. Type of music you dislike most?
9. Are you registered to vote?
10. Do you have cable?
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped?
No, but it looks fun.
12. Ever prank call anybody?
Not that I remember.
13. Ever get a parking ticket?
Yikes! Thanks for reminding me: I got one a couple weeks ago, and totally forgot about it till now!
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
15. Farthest place you ever traveled.
16. Do you have a garden?
Well, my mom has one, so I guess that means I do, too.
17. What’s your favorite comic strip?
I always loved "The Far Side," but since it's gone now, I dunno, I guess the old reliable "Peanuts."
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
Yes, I do!
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?
I usually shower at night, so I can sleep in a bit more in the mornings; baths are always at night.
20. Best movie you’ve seen in the past month?
I rented "The Stepford Wives" while on vacation, and thought it was really good.
21. Favorite pizza topping?
Pepperoni, mushrooms, and extra cheese.
22. Chips or popcorn?
Chips, preferably sour cream and onion.
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear?
I usually wear Blistex, but lately I've been wearing either L'Oreal Glam Shine in Hot Couture, or Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Nude Luster.
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
26. Orange Juice or apple?
Orange, but I'll take apple if I have to.
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine?
My friend Jewel at the Claim Jumper.
28. Favorite type chocolate bar?
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls?
Whatever the last election was; March? April? Whenever it was that we dumped Gray Davis for Arnold Schwarzenegger.
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Last night in my salad for dinner. It came from my grandparent's garden, though, not ours.
31. Have you ever won a trophy?
I think I've got one from some old dance class in a box somewhere.
32. Are you a good cook?
Yes, I'm a very good cook.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
I live in California, I don't have a choice but to pump my own!
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial?
No, though I have eventually purchased an infomercial product at a store. Does that count?
35. Sprite or 7-up?
7-up, but I'll drink Sprite, too.
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?
When I worked for Van Heusen Direct, we ended up with a Gap-style "uniform" with a twist: khaki, tan, navy twill pants with a white button down Oxford dress shirt and (here's the twist) a necktie. For a while we girls even had to wear neckties, but that didn't last long. (Thank God because we hated it!) One day an older couple came into the store when the other assistance manager, Jamie, and I were working. The gentleman started getting all upset and huffy, and mumbled something to the effect of, "I'm not shopping in a store that hires those kind of people!" They were about to leave, and he was still ranting, when we stopped them, and asked what was wrong. Without coming out and actually saying it, he implied strongly that he didn't approve of "our kind" and refused to shop here because of us. He made an additonal comment about how Van Heusen used to be such a nice place, or something like that, and we finally figured it out: this guy thought Jamie and I were lesbians because we were wearing neckties!!! He didn't want to shop in a store that hired homosexuals! We quickly corrected him, and told him it was the company's dress code; we were forced to dress this way, and we really didn't like it any more than he did. He was totally outraged and appalled by this news, and we cheerfully gave him the toll-free customer service number so he could complain to the company. Heh. I don't know if it was that incident in particular, or what, but about a month later, we girls were allowed to wear scarves instead of ties. Yay! We won!
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy?
Carefree Lightdays pantyliners, the long ones with the full coverage, and stay-dri lining. Now aren't you glad you asked?
38. Ever throw up in public?
Not that I remember or anything, but I probably puked in public when I was a kid.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?
I'd rather be a millionaire; I've had true love, baby, and it doesn't pay the bills.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
41. Ever call a 1-900 number?
No freakin' way!
42. Can ex’s be friends?
They can, I suppose, but they probably shouldn't be.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
Probably my dad, back in '81. I can't thik of anyone else.
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby?
No, I was practically bald!
45. What message is on your answering machine?
I don't have an answering machine.
46. What’s your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character?
I never really watched SNL, so I don't have one.
47. What was the name of your first pet?
O'Malley, as in O'Malley the Alley Cat, you know, from Disney's "The AristoCats".
48. What is in your purse?
My wallet and keys, sunglasses, digital camera, cell phone, a small notebook and pen, a copy of I, Robot, and a clear make-up case containing my lip gloss, pressed powder, a small package of Kleenex, a few band-aids, dental floss, Listerine breath strips, Blistex, and a small bottle of Advil.
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime?
Well, I don't know if I'd call it my favourite thing, but I am trying to get into the habit of reading my Bible for at least a half hour before going to bed. Hopefully it will become my favourite thing to do!
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
My friends and family. (They count as one!)