Yay! It's time for another installment of the 26 Things photographic scavenger hunt!
1. I had a great time on Saturday at the Wine Festival, and later touring the Zoo!
2. I got to play with one of my newer digital cameras, and the pictures came out really good!
Mom and I went to the Atascadero Wine Festival today. It was so much fun! We tried some new wines - and found a particularly delicious one! - listened to some great music, and browsed some lovely art displays. Afterwards we toured the Zoo. It was a truly wonderful day, and you can read all about it here! Cheers!
Finally. It's Friday. I'm sorry I haven't been blogging much this week. Been busy. Umm. Yeah. Actually most of my writing has been done in the journal, and I've just been too darn tired after all that to add anything here.
I'm so glad this week is over! I've been so darn tired, it'll be nice to sleep in a bit tomorrow.
Speaking of, tomorrow is the Atascadero Wine Festival, and naturally I'll be there! I'm looking forward to walking around the lake, trying some new wines, relaxing in the park, and, my favourite part, visiting the zoo!
1. I'm almost completely over my cold! I'm still having to blow my nose every ten minutes or so, but for the most part, the congestion has cleared up, and I can breathe again!
2. I got to play with Pugs last night! Man! We went to my aunt and uncle's for Father's Day, and I took the opportunity to play tug-of-war and fetch with their two Pugs Bow Wow and Trixie. That little Trixie is relentless in her pursuit of playtime! It was way fun!
3. Along the same line, the Claratin worked pretty well at keeping my allergies at bay. I did have some itchy problems when the dogs scratched or bit me (not bad, or anything; just playful nips), and I had a mild asthma attack. Still, not bad.
4. It's the first official day of summer! Yay! Summer!
Found at Pugsley's place:
1. What time do you get up?
6AM on weekdays, 8AM on weekends.
2. If you could eat lunch with one person, who would it be?
Keanu Reeves. He's dreamy!
3. Gold or silver?
4. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
5. What is your favorite TV show?
I'm hooked on Clean Sweep on TLC!
6. What do you have for breakfast?
A bowl of Smart Start cereal with non-fat, lactose-free milk, a glass of Crystal Light orange drink mix, a mug of coffee and a vitamin pill.
7. Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with?
Someone who stands too close to me and spits when they talk.
8. What/who inspires you?
9. What is your middle name?
10. Beach, City or Country?
11. Favorite ice cream/frozen dessert?
Starbucks Low Fat Latte. Yum!
12. Butter, plain or salted popcorn?
13. Favorite color?
14. What kind of car do you drive?
2003 Toyota Echo.
15. Favorite sandwich?
Turkey breast with Provolone on wheat bread.
16. What characteristic in a person do you despise?
17. Favorite flower?
18. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
19. What color is your bathroom?
White with blue accents.
20. Favorite brand of clothing?
Avenue, but only because I'm a fat girl. If I was thin, it'd be Gap!
21. Where would you retire to?
22. Favorite day of the week?
23. Where were you born?
24. Favorite sport to watch?
Football. I love F1 racing, too, but it's been kinda dull lately.
25. What fabric detergent do you use?
27. Coke or Pepsi?
(Diet Vanilla) Coke, though I mostly drink iced tea nowadays.
28. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Night owl. I hate mornings!
29. What is your shoe size?
30. Do you have any pets?
31. Where is the last place you traveled to for a vacation?
Santa Cruz, CA.