Found at Dreama's.
1. What year was the best year of your life? 1984.
2. One animal or insect that Noah should have left off the ark? Mosquitoes.
3. Do you make a wish before blowing out your birthday candles? Every year!
4. Do you generally open your bills on the day that you receive them? No, I usually wait until a few days until they're due.
5. How many pillows are on your bed? Three.
6. Favorite ice cream flavor? Ben & Jerry's Pistachio Pistachio
7. What is the most dominate color in your wardrobe? Black.
8. Have you ever seen a ghost? No.
9. Would you rather go to a carnival or circus? Carnival.
10. Favorite meal: breakfast, lunch, or dinner? Dinner.
11. Your favorite fictional animal? Snoopy.
12. Have you ever flown first-class? No.
13. Would you go on a reality show? Probably not.
14. Are you more optimistic or pessimistic about the future? Optimistic.
15. Pancakes or waffles? Mmm. Waffles!
16. If you could own a home anywhere in the world, where would it be? Cambria, California, USA>
17. Your favorite Soup of the Day? Clam Chowder.
18. What site is a must see for all visitors to your city? Avila Beach.
19. Can you recommend a good restaurant in your city? Novo.
20. You go to the zoo; What is the one animal that you want to see? Tigers!
21. Potatoes, rice, or pasta; Which is your favorite? Pasta.
22. What is the best movie that you've seen this year? "The Passion of the Christ."
23. One of your favorite books when you were a child? Corduroy.
24. What in your life are you most grateful for? My family.
25. You are home alone and use the bathroom; do you close the door? Yes.
26. What is your favorite small appliance? Coffee bean grinder.
27. Salty snacks or sweet treats? Salty snacks.
28. Are you usually a little early, a little late, or right on time? As hard as I try to be right on time, I'm usually a little late.
29. What is the most daring thing that you have ever done? Picked up and moved to another state on the spur of the moment.
30. Have you ever met someone famous? If yes, name one. Sir Derek Jacobi.
31. What was one of your favorite games as a child? Uncle Wiggly
32. At what age have you looked your best? 22.
33. One person that never fails to make you laugh? My friend Jewel.
34. What was the first music that you ever bought? Yaz Upstairs at Erik'
35. If you could change one thing about your family life when you were a child, what would it be? That my parents didn't get divorced.
36. What is the one thing that you cook that always receives compliments? Salmon.
37. From what news source do you receive the bulk of your news? NBC.
38. In the last calendar year, how many people have you told that you love them? 2.
39. Who received your first kiss? A boy named Chuck.
40. The single most important quality in a mate? High moral standards.
41. What do you value most in a relationship? Loyalty.
42. Do you believe that you have a soulmate? If yes, have you already met? No.
43. Do you consider yourself well organized? Not quite yet, but I'm working on it.
44. On average, how many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror? Four.
45. Did you ever make a prank phone call? No.
46. What one quality do you seek in a friend? Fun.
47. Have you ever killed an animal? No.
48. When you were twelve years old, what did you want to be when you grew up? A veterinarian.
49. Do you believe in a afterlife?
50. What would you like to accomplish with the remaining years of your life? I would like to get married and have children.