Catching up on this meme I've forgotten about for the past couple weeks:
82. Have (or are) you ever been involved someone much older than you? No, never.
83. Do you believe in lust at first sight? No.
84. Favorite type of venomous snake? I'm not a big fan of snakes, but I actually like them much better than spiders. I'll choose the Rattlesnake, though, because they have good rhythm.
85. Do you drink alcohol? I'm over 21, so yes, of course!
86. If you wanted to talk to someone who'd lift your spirits, who'd you call? No one. I hate the telephone and talk on it only when absolutely necessary or when required by my job.
87. What do you wear to feel sexy? There's nothing on the planet that could make me feel sexy.
88. Do you like to learn? Yes, if I could afford to go back to college nad get another degree or two, I totally would.
89. Have you ever been hit on by someone who really overestimated their attractiveness? I've never been hit on by anyone attractive or not.
90. Where did you last go on vacation? I was in Green Bay, Wisconsin for Weetacon this past March.
91. Dallas (as in J.R. & Bobby) returns this week. What film or TV series would you loved to be resurrected? None of them. I'd prefer the Hollywood writers to come up with their own ideas.
92. Explain your karma beliefs. I'm a Christian so I don't believe in Karma, but I do believe in God's judgment, which I suppose could be the same thing.
93. When do you think that you have a hard life? Well, being poor is hard, and I'm poor so my life is hard.
94. Favorite comic strip? Rubes.
95. Have you ever broken a heart? Yes, and I still regret it to this day.
96. Should pot be legalized? Sure, why not? It's a worthless, do-nothing "drug" that many people use anyway.
97. Have you ever gone skinny dipping with someone that you shouldn't have? No.
98. What do you do when you're down? Sit around and feel sorry for myself.
99. Last time you were really angry? I don't remember, specifically, which I guess is a good thing!
100. What is your favorite flavor in general? Salty, like potato chips.
102. How many SERIOUS exes do you have? None.
103. What causes you to you admire people? I admire anyone who works hard to achieve their goals.
104. Do you like sports? Yes, I love Formula One and football.
105. Would you have sex after marriage? Why or why not? Being able to have sex is the only reason to GET married in the first place!
106. What is your favorite male name?
107. Do animals go to Heaven? I don't know.
108. Last time you had a great time with your dad? Probably sometime in 1979 or 1980. He died from cancer in August 1981 and was sick pretty much that whole year.
109. What is your favorite hair style? Long and wavy.
110. Do you like your name? No, I have always hated my name (sorry, mom!). I have, however, learned to live with it.
111. When was the last time that you quit your job? In 1992, I believe it was, I quit a really good job to take a really crappy job in a really awesome location.
112. When you wake up, what is the first thing you think? It's usually an expletive.
113. Have you ever pulled an all-niter? No, no even when I was in college did I have the energy for that.
114. What is the perfect day for you? Sleeping all day.
115. Last time you cleaned the bathroom? Saturday.
116. Have you ever failed a grade? Why? No.
117. Have you met anyone online? Yes.
118. Have you ever smoked? I've been smoking off and on since 1981.
119. Do you like celebrities? I have a few actors and singer/songwriters I like, but I hate pretty much all the so-called "reality" celebrities because they're insipid, talentless jerks.
120. Do you like traveling? I love travelling! If I wasn't so damn poor, I'd travel all the time!