Good morning! Once again, I'm running very, very late on this new Sunday meme I'm playing, but hey, I was busy this past Memorial Day weekend - cleaning out and organizing my closets (both clothes and shoes), discovering a whole new shopping center at the other end of Paso which includes a shiny new TJ Maxx and Bed Bath and Beyond (!!), selling my crap good, quality stuff on eBay, going to visit my grandpa with my aunt and basketball superstar cousin, and rearranging living room furniture.
I was too busy to even bar-b-que even though I found and purchased a couple EZ Grills at Target. I LOVE these things! LOVE!! They make grilling SO easy and fun!
Anyway, on ot this week's installment of Sunday Stealing.
21. Have you felt that life is like being on a roller coaster? Yeah, but sadly, it's not as much fun!
22. Favorite year so far? 1988 pretty much rocked. I graduated from college, and got my first real job and apartment. Pity it all went downhill from there.
23. Do you consider yourself religious? I consider myself a believer in Jesus Christ, and try very hard to follow his teachings. I don't know if that's "religious" or not.
24. How do you dress to impress? I don' t; I dress for comfort. If it happens to impress someone, then bonus!
25. Have you ever been to Connecticut? No, and I'm not sure I'd ever have any reason to do so.
26. Do you eat sushi? Yes, and I LOVE it! Not too fond of the raw stuff - sashimi, is it? - but the cooked rolls are to die for!
27. Would you smoke pot providing there was no risk or driving involved? No, I'm not interested in smoking pot regardless of the circumstances.
28. What do you think of Idol Winner Phillip Phillips?? I'm sure he's a super sweet guy, but Jessica Sanchez was ROBBED!
29. Do you believe that animals have souls? I understand a lot of people believe that because they are animals and not human, that they do not, but sometimes when I look into the eyes of an adoring pet, I can't help but believe they do have a soul.
30. Who did you last talk to? Share, if you dare. I know it's not very interesting, but I last talked to a couple co-workers. Sorry, not salacious gossip there!
31. What is one thing that always annoys you? The rude, snotty attitude of entitlement of some people who believe the world and everyone in it "owes" them for whatever reason.
32. Do you believe in a higher being? I believe in the one true God, our creator.
33. Have you ever fallen in love with a neighbor? No.
34. Any plans for this weekend? Not yet, but I'd really like to go to the beach for at least a day.
35. Would you like to rule your country, if you could? Lord, no! That's gotta be the shittiest job on the planet! And, no one would want me to be dictator of this country anyway!
36. Do you like watching films about the nature of animals? I've been a fan of nature shows since I was a child watching Marlin Perkins on Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, and Jacques Cousteau on The Undersea World of Jacques Cousteau. Resently I loved the films March of the Penguins, Planet Earth and The Frozen Planet.
37. What's the difference between lust and/or lust? Is this a trick question??
38. Do you have a soul? I'm a human being created by God, so of course I do. That's a stupid question.
39. One best friend or many good friends? I have a great many good, amazing, awesome and wonderful friends.
40. Do you believe in spontaneous combustion? Ask me that a couple days ago, and I would've said, no, but this past weekend I had an amazingly spicy salsa (which was erroneously labelled MILD) and was pretty sure I was about to burst into flames!