It's been a VERY long time since I've posted monthly resolutions (as inspired by Kim), but this month I'm going to try them again. I'm ready, I think, for some positive changes.
- Put stuff back on eBay. I haven't tried selling anything for a long time, and I still have that dang faux fur I'm trying to get rid of!
- Organize the closets. Most of what I get rid of will probably end up on eBay. I tend to buy cute, nice things and then never have the guts to wear them in public.
- Eat clean and work out. I gained probably 20lbs in September due to all the stress and sadness but now that my head's pretty much together, I need to get back on track.
- Work on outline for NaNoWriMo novel. I'll be using some tips I got from the recent Writers' Conference to help me get the book written this year and frankly I'm really looking forward to it.
- Do more fun things and break out of our dull routine. While there is a TON of yardwork/housework/nit-picky things to do, my mom and I have vowed we will have more fun! Go to the beach, eat dinner out in the middle of the week, go to wine tastings, art festivals, anything that gets us out of the house, breaks our routine and is fun!