Yeah, it's that time of year again; time to make resolutions for the upcoming year. I've made resolutions every year, but rarely, if ever, succeed in keeping any of them. It's pretty stupid to keep making them, I suppose, but it's a bad habit I can't seem to break. So, without further ado, here is my list for 2007:
1. The obligatory "lose weight" resolution. The difference between 2007 and every other year I've had this as a resolutions: TrainerDude. Because he will continue to kick my ass at least two days a week (and with me working out at the gym independantly two other days a week, plus a walk or hike on the weekends) I really won't have much choice but to lose weight.
2. Figure out how to get myself to Hawaii in June. My friend DeeDee has a time-share in Hawaii, and has invited me (and Suzie) to go for a week in June. I'd love to, but I'm not sure I'll have the vacation time or money saved up to make the trip. I will work on it, though.
3. Make appointments for: my annual gyno exam, a mammogram (which I managed to totally not do at all this last year), an eye exam, a mole check, and an allergy assessment. Pretty self-explanatory.
4. Plan ahead for Christmas next year. PixieChick and I both decided we need to sit down around the first of September and plan out our Christmas cards, letters, gifts, etc., to prevent pre-holiday stress.
5. Spend more time outside. I need to go to the beach, go hiking, biking, or just sit in the back yard and bar-b-que; just be outside.
Okay, that's it, I think. Five resolutions is enough. Happy New Year!
Another journal entry for Holidailies.