Happy last day of January! Here are today's Positives!
1. My favourite new beverage: Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice and Tea ! I love this stuff with a indescribable passion! I drink it by the gallon!
2. We got lemon bars at work today in memory of the beautiful HarleyGirl. Utopia Bakery's lemon bars were her favourites, and we have them every January to remember her.
3. Yesterday was beautiful - sunny and warmish - so I went out in the backyard to see all the new growth: the lavender is blooming (and buzzing with busy bees!), the yellow-flower bush is blooming, and the daffodils are starting to come up (just the green leaves; no buds yet).
4. I'm reading the best book right now: Because of Winn-Dixie! It's wonderful, charming, adorable, and should make a great movie. It's exactly the kind of book I wish I could write myself.
5. My hair was particularly cute today. Perfectly flipped just the way I like it!