1. I successfully hooked up my new DVD/VCR machine this past weekend!
2. I got to drill holes with the new attachments my grandfather gave us for Christmas! That was fun!
3. The new stylus for my turn table arrived over the weekend, and now my stereo works again!
4. I tried a delicious new recipe (from my South Beach Diet book) for salmon last night - I can't think of the exact name of it right now, but it's the one with the rosemary and garlic - yum!
5. Despite having several challenges regarding the electronic equipment mentioned above, my mom and I got along really well, and had a good time working on the
projects! It didn't used to be this way, so it's very, very nice!