OMG, you guys, I suck at updating, I know, and I'm so SO sorry! How long has it been? Two weeks? Three? I don't know, but I'm going to try to do better, I swear! Anyway, here's five random things about this week:
1. I'm sure you've all heard about our horrific and heartbreaking environmental tragedy, and truly I have nothing to add. I've just been crying. Crying.
2. In more uplifting news, we do have a three-day weekend coming up, and I'm pretty excited because I haven't had any real time off since I took a half day on a Friday back in March. (Granted I've had other half- and whole-days off since then, but they were all for doctor's appointments so they don't count!) The Paso Arts Festival is tomorrow, and I'm planning to take a break from organizing, tidying, and yard work to check out the art and wine and fun in the park.
3. But, I will be back to doing yard work on Sunday! Mom and I are hoping to start decorating and getting some flowers out in pots (Faux only this year, however, due to the extreme drought!), and setting up our chairs on the patio.
4. After spending all day Sunday last weekend putting eight more items for sale on eBay (and selling three of them!), I still have about five or six things left I've been contemplating putting on. However, I think I might just give them all to Goodwill. I really don't think they are THAT valuable, and honestly, I'm so over dealing with the hassle of selling stuff on eBay. Just thinking about it gives me huge amounts of anxiety! Seriously. I'm done.
5. And, finally, this week went by FAST! I know I say that all the time, but really, it feels like I should be heading to Kennedy tonight to get my sweat on, instead of heading to Subway for a footlong, and then home for a glass of wine and some good TV (The Mysteries of Laura, On Demand, FTW!). Still, I'm not complaining. This week was pretty good, and I accomplished a lot, so, yeah, winning!
I hope you guys have a fantastic Memorial Day Weekend (or just a great weekend, if you don't get Monday off or celebrate the holiday), and I'll see you all next week! Cheers!